Switch to mobile version. Top

Transfers from foreign pension funds

You can transfer your private pension savings from other pension funds in Latvia or abroad.

Transfer from the pension fund of the United Kingdom

If you have worked in Great Britain or Northern Ireland, you can have your own private pension savings transferred from pension schemes (Pension Fund) of the United Kingdom to SEB pension fund. SEB Pension Fund is registered with the Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension schemes (QROP) and successfully cooperates with the UK pension schemes.

Read more (LAT, PDF)

Payment from the European Community institutions’ pension funds

If you have worked in any institution of the European Community, you can transfer the accumulated pension capital to SEB pension fund. SEB pension fund complies with the conditions referred to in Article 12.1(b) of annex VIII of the EU staff regulations on the payment of pension capital, which is relevant in order to make the transfer of the accumulated pension capital of the institutions of the European Community possible. To transfer the accumulated pension capital from institutions of the European Community to SEB pension fund, contact SEB pension fund by phone 67215681.

Read more (PDF)


  • +371 26668777
    +371 67779988

    Block payment card and internet bank


    Other questions

    Private customers

    Mon - Fri 08.00 - 20.00

    Business customers

    Mon - Fri 08.30 - 18.00


Uzmanību! Jūsu pārlūkprogramma neatbilst SEB mājas lapas prasībām, lūdzu, atjaunojiet to vai izmantojiet citu ierīci lapas aplūkošanai.

Attention! Your web browser does not correspond to the requirements needed to visit SEB website. Please change web browser or device that you use for browsing the site.

Внимание! Ваш браузер не отвечает требованиям, необходимым для посещения сайта SEB. Просим поменять браузер или устройство, при помощи которого вы производите поиск в браузере.